Easy Rotisserie Chicken Meal Prep Recipe
An quick, easy meal after bariatric surgery
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 3-4 servings 1x
- Category: Lunch
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped (use pre-cut)
- Place raw broccoli microwave safe container and add 1/3 cup of water. Cover with a microwave safe lid and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- While veggies are steaming, begin removing chicken from the bone. Weigh out between 3-4 oz of chicken in each meal prep container. Once veggies are done add 1/3 cup of veggies to each meal prep container. Cover with lid and place in fridge until ready to use.
- Add the rotisserie chicken and steamed vegetable to blender. Add 1 cup of chicken broth and blend until desired consistency. Add more broth if necessary.
- Serve as is. You can switch the broccoli to carrots, green beans or zucchini if broccoli is too gassy for you at this stage.
- Serve as is or add a salad instead of a steamed vegetable. If you have started to add back carbs into your diet then you could add a sweet potato on the side or cooked quinoa.
Keywords: Rotisserie Chicken Meal prep