Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites
A delicious high protein treat that may help satisfy that chocolate craving.
- Total Time: 8
- Category: Dessert
- 1/4 cup Pitted Dates (packed)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine dates, black beans, chocolate protein powder, peanut butter, sea salt, and cacao powder in the bowl of your food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the covered baking sheet. Should make around 20 balls.
- To make the optional chocolate drizzle: melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and drizzle over balls.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set or freeze them. Enjoy!
Keywords: Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bites