Lose the weight and keep it off after bariatric surgery — without feeling like you’re doing it all on your own.
Imagine having access to bariatric meal plans and bariatric dietitians committed to your success, so you can feel confident in your food choices and supported on your post-op journey — all for the cost of less than a protein drink a day.
Bariatric Meal Prep Academy
Bariatric Meal Prep Academy was created for you by a bariatric dietitian — to help fill in the gaps from your surgery center and be the support you deserve because…
- You’re asking questions like, “Is this normal?” or, “Am I doing this right?” and you’re not sure where to turn for answers.
- You’re looking for bariatric recipe ideas and you don’t know where to find them.
- You’re busy and just want a plan to follow.
- You’re confused about what to eat and feeling overwhelmed.
- You’re stuck in the comparison trap on social media and need a supportive community.
Imagine being part of a community that gave you access to…
- Weekly bariatric meal plans, complete with recipes and shopping lists included- so you don’t need to think about it.
- Bariatric Dietitians to answer your questions along the way.
- Video lessons that will teach you about macros, portion sizes, developing a healthy relationship with food, and building your life after bariatric surgery.
- Monthly live Q&As with me, a Bariatric Dietitian.
- Other committed post ops to cheer you on and support you.
…all for a fraction of the investment required for one-on-one dietitian support.
My approach is simple and straight-forward
Build your foundation.
Whether you just had surgery or had it done years ago, there are certain foundations you need in place to reach your goals. By the end of this step you will have a solid foundation in place to move forward.
Build your plate.
Build your lifestyle.
Meet the Dietitian Behind
Bariatric Meal Prep Academy
I’m Kristin Willard, Bariatric Dietitian and Coach.
I will teach you how to eat after bariatric surgery to help you lose the weight and keep it off. I’m known for my simple, straightforward approach that includes easy recipe ideas and mindset shifts — all designed to help you feel post-op life is something you can do (because you can 🙂 )
For the past seven years, I’ve worked with over a thousand pre and post-op patients to help them develop sustainable lifestyles unique to them.
Bariatric Meal Prep Academy is the culmination of my experience as a bariatric dietitian and I’m SO excited to welcome you in.
Bariatric Meal Prep Academy is perfect for you if:
what my clients are saying
WEEKLY MEAL PLANS
5 Day weekly meal plans that 2 breakfasts, 2 snacks, and 4 entrees with recipes and shopping lists included.
Access to me and my team of bariatric dietitians to answer any burning questions you may have Monday-Friday.
Video lessons that will teach you about macros, portion sizes, and building your life after bariatric surgery.
Live Q and A’s
Other committed post ops to cheer you on and support you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You will have access to me in the community group where I will answer your questions and be available for live Q and A’s.
Yes! This program will give you a solid nutrition base and the mindset shifts you need to help you optimize your nutrition and help keep the weight off.
While the information in the program is helpful for those that have experienced weight regain, it is not specifically geared toward weight regain. I do feel confident though if you follow the meal plans and practice my method you will experience weight loss.
Yes, access to the Bariatric Meal Prep Academy can be canceled at any time. Whatever plan you purchased, your time within the academy will be until that period ends. If you purchased the monthly option you will have access until the end of the month. If you purchased the yearly option then you will have access until the one year anniversary of your purchase.
No. This program is not intended to provide personal medical advice but rather complimentary support to your surgery center.